Monday, July 4, 2011

find of the moment...

Pin It Love it when your researching *cough* wasting time on the net *cough* and you come across something that just makes your heart smile!

I (Josie) have been desperately searching for ways to calm master 6's night time terrors and through the wonders of Pinterest (don't know what that is? Google it... now!!) I found this.....



Isn't it cute? And just a incy bit brilliant? I am off to buy a spray bottle tomorrow fo shizzle!! I would love to hear of your favourite internet finds. Leave us a comment with a link so we can go take a gander too!


Whilst speaking of things I love I thought I would chuck in just a couple more.....

Our local shopping centre has a little public noticeboard and I think I am going to post one of these on it:




and this.... well my exercise routine is sorted!!!



Nat having just become the proud mother of a BEAUTIFUL little SLR camera is imagining this on her wall....


and in light of her OBSESSION (yes Nat ... we both know you have a problem!) can also imagine this hanging somewhere...



What have you found online lately that you just love love love? We would love you to leave us a link!!!

Meanwhile, Mr Owl is complaining he has no clean socks so I'm off to ...

 *sigh*


Thought of the moment:


Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outsider himself - like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.

Jean Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...