Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Justin Bieber eat your heart out....

Pin It So I was sitting on the lounge the other night, sifting through ipad photos to email to family members, ones that looked like this :


and this:


Or this: 


You know, the "Yes we had a merry christmas,holidays are going well, check out these obligatory happy schnaps" type photos.

As I looked and collected I discovered numerous photos like this:


and this:


and this!


Clearly in those quiet moments when I dare sneak to the toilet, have a shower, do laundry or think about cooking dinner the gremlins creep in and hijack!

One of my favourites by far however had me in STITCHES on the couch, tears streaming down my face,  in fits of snorting belly rumbling laughter. This little video filmed in secret by Master 6 (who fancies himself a little bit Michael Jackson, a pinch of Elvis and a whole lotta popstar!) check out the face!



Thought of the moment:

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."
Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...