Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I actually made something I pinned on Pinterest! | Nursing Cover Tutorial

Pin It Here is one of the best (and simplest) nursing cover sewing tutorials we found (and used) on the wonderful world of Pinterest. It comes courtesy of Sew Much Ado who has a gorgeous blog with some wonderful patterns and tutorials.




I have been feeling the nesting/sewing urge rather strongly as these last few weeks pass by before the next girl-child arrives, and have pinned numerous sewing projects that can (hopefully) be completed in an hour or during Miss Almost 2's naptime! I can honestly say, from start to finish including cutting out and a 'no, naptime is NOT over its only been 40 minutes...back you go!' style interruption, it took 1 hour.

Here is my finished nursing cover.



I used the gorgeous Michael Miller Delovely Damask fabric purchased from the lovely Sandy at Wrapped in Fabric

And if this baby comes a week early, you may even see me wearing it behind our stall at Perth Upmarket!!

What do you think? Now I can say...

See? It's NOT just a time waster to make you feel more creative than you really are ;o)


Thought of the moment:

Breast Feeding should not be attempted by fathers with hairy chests, since they can make the baby sneeze and give it wind.  ~Mike Harding

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous. Thanks for posting your finished cover. I hope to make one soon for my daughter-in-love!

    By now you've used it quite a few times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...